Wednesday, March 15, 2006

March Hols

Hey ho y'all!I felt that i should take a break from researching on people and just relax for a bit,and so off i went to borrow The Princess Diaries one and two.I know it doesn't seem my type of movie but now i'm just so stuck on Julie Andrews!!!(You,of course,can read about dear Julie in my Artistic Rambles blog when i post today or tomorrow :) )Anyways,I'd like to give my dear Adeline a great big shoutout thanking her for all she's done for me..I probably wouldn't have survived P6 if not for her.We just met up for dinner the other day...
Ooooh!!I'm so darn excited!!Julie Andrews seems to be really interesting,long career and all...Plus she's just got this royal,regal air about her...::respectable crush::Did i mention she ages with such grace??!!
Just unearthed some treasures today.Found some of the rarest Enya videos at youtube.com!!I am so darn excited!!!And my new phone is due to arrive any day..Oh!And my dad just bought me 2 CDs,which is realy really rare...YAY!!I am so darn happy!!!::passes out due to hyperventilating::
OMG!!!I am watching a recorded live performance by Enya and she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo darn nervous!!!Her voice is shaking and all...::disappointed and sad,not to mention pity::She looks ill and as if she is going to cry.I think she really did after the darn performance...ooooh!!Disappointed face there...
P.S.if you were curious enough to wonder about the ::emotion:: things,they're taken from Unity-The official Enya forum.I used them here to show my emotions.DUH!!

No comments: