Monday, December 04, 2006

Out of incarceration

Ok.Here's the promised post.:D
I've been dying to convert my blog to accomodate vids nicely and this is the best i could do in abou 1/2 an hour.
As you can see,i've put up 3 vids all concerning Enya down there,so please be a nice person and watch at least Oiche Chiun...It is going to be Christmas after all... :D
Anyways....
The class gathering was...(sorry Valen,sorry XF!!!) kinda like a let down.I dunno.I suppose maybe it's cos somebody stole $60 from me and i threw up cos of one of the games.The extra bummer was that my favourite customised shirt got stained irrevocably.Damn.And because i lost that $60 bucks,i'm not allowed any money this week.Good way to lose weight though,on the optimistic side.
Enya-mania is back,in case you haven't noticed....She's just soooo great.I'm rambling again,ain't i?*dodges hatchet thrown by any unity member*
Yep,sure sign that i am.
Here's wishing y'all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE!!!
cheers!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

DILYS! THIS IS ALICIA! TEE! FROM TLL LAST TIME! DO YOU REMEMBER ME? ;D I STUMBLED BY YOUR BLOG i saw a "dilys" and i was like huh? dilys? as in the dilys iknow? then i clicked! VOILA ;D yay.
go visit my blog!
www.-fading-away-.blogspot.com

GO MRS JAYA! ;D