Monday, September 26, 2005

Your daily dose of classical music

Good evening,people.This is my third post in two days.Happy?I'm doing this to de-stress,not like melissa,sho is currently working her brains to bits.Poor girl.She really needs to unwind.
Yay!I got my Bond cd from my parents as a gift for being such a good girl.*angelic winks*i guess no one else believes me.I'm currently using my mother's laptop.She's complaining that i am typing too hard,and is warning me not to type so hard.Pft.I type harder on my own keyboard.HAH!Take that.
Ok.Time for your daily dose of stuff on classical songs and albums.Today,i went to learning lab,or in simpler words,united square.Then i went to the CD shop.They have like,loads of cds that are nice,but i don't have and can't afford.Not say can't afford,but can't bear to part with my money.For instance,they have Sarah Brightman's 'Classics' album and 'The music of Andrew Lloyd Webber'.Then they have some other stuff,like Ricard Claydeman,who played ALW songs on the piano.I can't bear to part with my money.Maybe someone can get them as my belated birthday present.*hint hint,guardian angels*Ah well.I can't expect too much from you guys.Then there is Russel Watson.He's album which contains the song 'Amore Musica' is really good,i think.Not to mention Andrea Bocelli and some other artistes,like Sarah Brightman.
Ok,going back to watch my show now.It's the nine o'clock serial,called Beyond The Axis Of Truth two.Ivy Lee is quite pretty for a Singaporean,don't you think?Ok.Gotta go now.Cya!
P.S. I hope that Priscilla will get will soon!

No comments: