Monday, November 14, 2005

Christmas.I hate it.Or not.

I hate Christmas.Only the presents are acceptable.The rest sucks.As you get older,the presents decrease in number.It really sucks.I'm pissed at the whole world.As well...I'm obsessed with CATS again.Particularly about this one called Bombalurina.She's tall,Red and black,and is what one may call a rather seductive adult Queen.But she sings really well.And she's tall.That's a bonus.I like this other Queen called Demeter as well.She has a coat of black and Gold,and she has a good singing voice too.I only like one Tom though.Munkustrap.Then for the Kittens,i only like one too.Her name is Jemima.She sang part of Memory with Grizabella.A great honor,i think,for her age.Her coat is Red and black as well,but it looks nothing like Bombalurina's.She looks so much tamer.I'm guessing that no one reads my posts,so i'm going to go all out and write about them Jellicles.My all time favourite is still Bombalurina,i don't know why.Maybe because she was like Grizabella when she was still in her youth...correction.Her middle-aged life.The makeup is rather...interesting,so to speak.It inspires me to think...One day,maybe i'll grow up to be a scientist and maybe i can meld animals and humans together...or maybe not.I think if i melded a human and a cat,they would end up something like...ugh,i don't wanna know..
Yay!Finally found an acceptable desktop background.Not something me dad would approve of,but who cares.I'm the one using the computer.
Ok.Will post more soon...very soon.
Night!

No comments: