Monday, November 28, 2005

Taiwan

I'm going to Taiwan this Saturday.Anyone want anything?I can get it for you if you want.I'm hoping to get my hands on Enya's albums.And maybe il Divo's as well.But there's no garuntee that i will get it.According to my mother,the artists they have there are mainly from America.And both Enya and il Divo are from UK.Not to mention Elaine Paige,Sarah Brightman,The Corrs,and all the other musicals.Besides.i don't think there's a market over there for these kind of singers and all.My aunt,i call her meng jee,is coming back to Singapore to join us for the trip.This will be the first time we would be seeing each other in about a year or so.I wonder how much taller than her i am now...*snigger*I'm taller than all my aunts now.I'm working towards being talller than my mother.Not an easy task ok..Just downloaded an Elaine Paige interview from the internet.It's got it's own space in my Zen Microphoto.How nice is that?Since i got the little gadget las week,It hasn't left my side yet.Ok.Besides the times when i'm in the toilet.But you get the picture,yeah?
I just love the Irish accents.Enya and Gerard Butler are perfect examples.It's very funny!!They speak really funnily.I read this interview on the net featuring Enya and the reporter was like,"I tried to keep count of the ''Y'knows'and the 'Sort ofs' but lost count after 200."And this was during a 5 minute interview!Imagine if you talked to Enya for half a day!!You would have gone bonkers just counting the number of those words.But then again,her enchanting voice should keep you rooted firmly to earth,but with your soul floating about in bliss.Did you know that she has an estimated fortune of about 70 million pounds??!!That means 210 million sing dollars!!!That also makes her the 38th most richest person in Europe.Obvioulsy that ugly git Andrew Lloyd Webber is way above her,but not even her lives in a castle.I guess he prefers to live near town,or in it.Enya's castle is in the outskirts of Ireland.It was just broken into.One of her really really crazy fans broke in,tied up her maid,and broke her safe,taking her personal belongings but leaving her cash.Apparantly Enya locked herself in what she calls a 'panic room'.Once inside,she called the police,and the tresspasser fled,taking her stuff with him,of course.She thinks that these people(her castle was broken into twice,i think) have"unhealthy fixations" and should be"given treatment as soon as possible".I agree wholeheartedly.Imagine you're an international star.Someone bashes into your house,What would you do?Tag and tell me,if you actually read the post.
Oh yes.Apparantly this Irish reporter who was kidnapped while in Iraq tried to get free by reminding his captors how IRISH he was.And you know how he told them?By mentioning Enya's name.He got free.Miraculously.
Ok.Have been searching for someone to teach me how to replace blogskins.Maybe i'll call caryl over someday.
For now,i've gotta go to sleep before i wake up at noon tomorrow.

No comments: