Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bloody exam period.

Bloody exam period's here again.So far i've made it through HCL paper 1,EL paper 1,Lit and History.Tomorrrow's geog and i'm so bloody screwed for it.

[Forgive the excessive swearing in this post,i'm unusually high strung]

Anyways,steering clear from the exams before i truly unleash my rich vocabulary of vulgarities.Believe me,i'll amaze you if you think i'm ignorant.I know enough.
On the bright side,i've just discovered this new series from ITV and Shed Productions.You people won't want to know about it though..it'll probably disgust you more than a dead rat.Won't tell you the title,but i'll tell you the actresses i have come to respect and love.Their names are Simone Lahbib,a lady of Scot-African descent,Mandana Jones,a Welsh-Iranian actress,and Linda Henry,a British actress very much involved in the theatre world.
Personally i ilke Linda the best,as her potrayal of a particular character in the series is really really good.Mandana and Simone were ok,but their chemistry was what rubbed me the right way.Can't wait for the bloody exams to be over.
Did you know that i got so carried away during my lit paper i very nearly described Maslo Inch as a bloody S.O.B. and a b******.I'm really losing my touch.I have to try and reinstate it before i go around cursing to high heaven...

One week more to salvation...

No comments: