Saturday, October 07, 2006


Tadaa!!There's the Only Time one by a Unity member, Horse_luver011.She's great right?She drew both this one and the first pic of Enya which blinks.How cool is that??! Anyways,if you watch the Only Time video,which you should, you would know that this is an exact remake of the scenes from the vid.
IMHO,some people are talented and some are not.Take me for example.I can hardly do anything.I'm just a fat slob that sits around all day,staring at the computer screen.Igh.I need to lose weight.I can feel my fats suffocating me.
*Ahem*Here's an update about Miss Lee.She's well and alive in the UK.But she's still a bloody liar.*sigh*And a peanut.Jesslyn,you should know what i'm talking about,you stupid Carrot.
I'm going mad.I'm calling people veggies and such.Oh.I just spoilt my piano.That's why i'm so depressed.Ah well.Time to call the tuner back here.
Cya!

No comments: