Sunday, October 15, 2006

Mahjong

I've learnt how to play mahjong.I really dunno why it gives me that kind of innate sense of satisfaction to say it.I'll say it again.I've learnt how to play mahjong.
And the Nanny's back on Hallmark!You wouldn't believe how happy i was when i heard Niles commenting dryly about CC's bad sense of clothes.I was practically jumping up and down.Other than that,i found out Wire in the Blood is coming on Hallmark too and Simone Lahbib is in it,i think.So that's a bonus too.Plus,i found out that the comedy 'My Family' is also airing on BBC Entertainment,which stars Zoe Wannamaker,the lady who plays Madame Hooch in the Harry Potter movies.She's a really good actress,you know,delivering all those comedic lines with a straight face.I wouldn't last a second
Last bit of news.I went to the library on Friday and borrowed around 6 items.A Princess diana picture tribute,Ellen's book 'The Funny Thing Is...',a collection of poems from W.B.Yeats,and another collection by T.S. Elliot.The last item was a travel documentary about the Emerald Isle.I know i'm obessessed,but i really wanna go there.I dunno why.I dunno why i seem to be using dunno such an awful lot today.
Ellen's book is really,really really funny.Not as funny as when she does standup,but funny enough.And the Diana tribute...Let's just say i'll be staring at the pictures for a good few hours.
I think that may cement my reputation as 'gay'.*sigh*Anyways,i shall speak once more when i have more time.This post was written in 8 minutes.:D

No comments: