Sunday, October 29, 2006

Here's to you,Joy

Hello hello..I've been terribly ill for the past few days...and still am...but here's an update anyway.(Joy,you'd better stop pestering me)
I'm really really really really sick now.This morning,i barfed up lots of hydrochloric acid from my stomach.And now i'm coughing to high heaven.
Enough about my illness.I've recently developed this strange obsession with tenpin bowling.And my infatuation with Enya is back.Elaine Paige too.Strange...I now really really really think i'm bi.Hugh Jackman is talented.I've seen him dance,sing and act...And now i hear he can do magic?Impressive..The only other person i respect as much is Daniel Davis.And Sarah Brightman.
Now,i know lots of you think i detest her,but the truth is,the more i learn about her,the more i love her.She's soooo talented!I just saw some vintage clips of her in her Hot Gossip days.It was incredible.And her voice....Truly another Angel of Music.I dunno why,but my past obsessions are coming back to haunt me.Elaine Paige,Sarah Brightman,Michael Crawford,Colm Wilkinson,the artists of the same old...They're just wonderful.New arrivals on the block would include KT Tunstall and some Gregorian monks that sing just heavenly.Oh,not to mention Moya Brennan,Enya's eldest sister.
Ok.Moving on to something else.The comedy 'My Family' is really what's gotten me hooked.It's bloody funny...I have found newfound respect for Zoe Wanamaker,the lady who plays Madame Hooch...Don't you think she's hilarious??!!(You had better have watched the vids below.or at least the one right on top)
Anyways,i've gotta go now.Stupid meds are taking effect..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

No comments: